Core Return Process
Encouraging our customers to return the old turbo or injector cores is unfortunately a necessary evil in our industry. We know its frustrating and onerous to have to send us back the old bit’s, but it is this practice that allows us to continue to have products in stock to service your needs 🙂
- All core returns must be to GTurbo via our return label sticker that is provided with your order within 4 weeks of the sale or you may not be eligible for a refund:
- Address: 2/18 Abrams Street, Balcatta WA 6021
- Cores must be returned as removed from the engine, assembled and a complete core unit free studs, oil lines, cooling lines, blanking plates, gaskets, and intake pipes.
- A Gturbo return sticker will be included with all core returns shipped. We recommend you re-use the packaging from the new product to minimise potential damage.
- The customer will be contacted regarding any discrepancy and given 5 days to respond.
The Refund Process:
- GTurbo implements 1-2 working day turnaround time on all approved deposits to be released as a refund when we receive your core.
- Note: Fund clearance times vary depending on which institute you bank with.
- For any further questions, please phone the GTurbo team on 0892408715